Saturday, April 30, 2005

My voice translation


Teresa's 6th graders sent me voice messages, asking me how to translate Hello, Good Morning and Goodbye. This is the reason why I asked my son, CJ, to do the Chinese translation for me. I also did my translation and I used my old Avatar to do it. I think, looking at an animated character while listening is far interesting to kids than to simply listen to my voice.

 Posted by Hello

Here's Tere's email message:
Dear Aiden,

Here are the messages that my students wrote and recorded in class this morning with HandyBits. Pedro G. represents 6F and Teresa represents 6G. I hope you enjoy them!

They heard your message twice and understood most everything. Then I showed them the text and had them think about a reply. They really enjoyed learning the new words. In fact, they enjoyed the whole class. You can see what they had to do at
http://wwwin.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/school/call-lessons04-05.htm

Thanks for your reply in YM.

Hugs,

Teresa


I'll try to upload their voice files and link them here.

aiden

No comments: