Monday, September 27, 2004

NKFUST Listening class presentation postponed to 10/11

group presentation postponed to October 11
I've decided to postpone your class presentation to October 11. I hope that this will give you ample time to prepare for your project. As this is a major presentation, I want you all to prepare and do a good job.

I am forwarding url links about famous explorers. Plese use them well. I also suggest that you go to the library and do a little research about the person that you're going to report about.

In addition, I'd like to remind you to prepare a listening worksheet for your classmates based on the material that you're going to present. The questions or items on the worksheet should look something like the listening activity that we have in our book.

Can you please let me know if you are amenable with the change of schedule?

You may post your responses on our blog at http://nkfustlistening.blogspot.com/

Please let me know soon.

Aiden Yeh

We will proceed with the lesson on October 4, Unit 2. Crime.

No comments: